Roads, Motorways and Railroads
Mahab Ghodss Consulting Engineering Company has studied, designed and supervised construction of over 440 km freeways, 2770 km access roads, 330 km relocation roads and 3 metro lines so far.
Tehran Urban Transport Metro, Line # 7
- Design and construction supervision of station U7, access shaft for TBM and multistory car park.
- Design and construction supervision of station G7-F6 and access shaft G7.
- Quality control of mechanized excavation of line # 7 tunnel (length: 28 km & diameter: 9 m).
Karaj Urban Transport Metro, Line # 2
- Design and construction supervision of a 27-km tunnel and appurtenant structures and office building.
- Design of 3 stations and construction supervision of 23 underground stations.
- Construction supervision of control center.
Haram-Ta-Haram Freeway (1200 km)
The above EPC project consists of the first 440-km long part of the freeway which connect city of Mashad in the east to city of Qom in the center of Iran.